In this episode, we discuss the year in review for the no-longer-fledgling Rock Band Network. Joining the show this week are some of the key players in making RBN happen, and keeping its gears greased going forward. Did you know that in only one year, RBN Creators have authored over 1000 songs???
Now hear the full story of how the Harmonix Dr. Frankenstein engineered this beast of a system, without terrorizing the pitchfork-wielding villagers. The villagers in this analogy are, I suppose, YOU, the Rock Band Community! It’s a fun discussion with some EXCITING new Rock Band DLC announcements as well! Strap your headphones on, friends!
- Intro: Alternative Deficit Disorder – "Pylo the Pylon"
- Middle: Bright Midnight – "The Stanger"
- Outro: Graveyard BBQ – "Creamskull Boogie"
- Guest Roster: John Drake (Program Manager), Matthew Nordhaus (Senior Producer: Design), Carolyn VanEseltine (Production Assistant)
- Host: Eric Pope (Community Manager)
- Audio Engineer: Nick Kallman
- Album art: Fish McGill