Welcome friends and newcomers! This week on the show we’re joined by some podcast regulars to chat about Harmonix’s involvement in the world of downloadable content. With around 2700 songs currently available for Rock Band, and some incredible new music on its way, we figured it was a good time to chat about just how that DLC gets made.It’s a huge process with numerous moving parts, and our hope is that it will illuminate some things for our rabid fans. Also in this episode, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, we reveal our Top Ten Selling Rock Band Artists. You may be surprised by what’s made the list, and what hasn’t.
- Intro: Chiodos – "Lexington"
- Outro: Hello Ghost – "Photograph"
- Guest Roster: John Drake (Communications Director/Street Team member), Aaron Trites (Community Manager/Bull in a China Shop), Jon Pardo (Audio QA/Busker)
- Host: Eric Pope (Community Manager)
- Audio Engineer: Nick Kallman
- Album art: Fish McGill