Do you like podcast-exclusive news? This episode’s got it! Harmonix VP of Strategy and Business Development, Chris Rigopulos, sits down with us to chat about the ongoing strategy for the Rock Band franchise going forward through 2011. Big topics are covered, such as May’s specific DLC releases (including an EXCLUSIVE announcement) and if we’ll be seeing a Rock Band 4 coming soon. We also touch on the famous rivalry between the Rigopulos Brothers.
- Intro: Spirit Kid – "If I Could Lose You"
- Outro: Eiffel 65 – "Blue (Da Ba Dee)"
- Chris Rigopulos (VP of Strategy and Business Development), John Drake (Communications Director/Street Team member), Aaron Trites (Community Manager/Bull in a China Shop)
- Host: Eric Pope (Community Manager)
- Audio Engineer: Nick Kallman
- Album art: Fish McGill