On this week’s episode, we’re joined by Harmonix Creative Director, Josh “Robotkid” Randall. We talk at length with Josh about our new iOS app, VidRhythm, as well as his experience leading The Beatles: Rock Band project, with a healthy dose of “Old Harmonix” stories. Also joining us is VidRhythm’s UI designer, Abby Borden, who shares what it was like to move from web design to app design.
- Minnesota Sex Junkies – "Fly on the Wall"
- Vampires Everywhere – "Undead Heart"
- Guest Roster: Guest Roster: Fish McGill (Circus Strongman), Aaron Trites (Circus Carney), Abby Borden (Web/UI Designer), Josh Randall (Creative Director)
- Host: Eric Pope (Community Manager)
- Audio Engineer: Nick Kallman
- Album art: Fish McGill