This week's new tracks include Five Finger Death Punch, Sunny Day Real Estate, and Parry Gripp. Plus, "You All Everybody" from TV's LOST comes to PlayStation 3!
New to Xbox 360 in the last week:
- HourCast - "Big Deal"
- Five Finger Death Punch - "Hard to See"
- Audio Ammunition - "War Against the Radio"
- Widespread Panic - "Flicker"
- Adam Evil - "Liberated by Blasphemy"
- Primary - "In My Head, Out My Head"
- The Shazam - "So Awesome"
- Inkubus Sukkubus - "Wytches 2010"
- Seppuku With A Straw - "Death By Cancer"
- Highlord - "Simple Man"
- Pretty & Nice - "Tora Tora Tora"
- Blue News - "So Easy"
- Sunny Day Real Estate - "Seven"
- Parry Gripp - "Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom"
- Lemon Demon - "The Ultimate Showdown (RBN Mix)"
- C.J. Ramone - "Why"
- Pretty & Nice - "Piranha"
- Hyro da Hero - "Lights Out"
- Norma Jean - "The Anthem of the Angry Brides"
New to PlayStation 3 on July 13th:
- The Devil Wears Prada - "Dogs Can Grow Beards All Over"
- Andrew Buch - "Trippolette"
- Alias Unknown - "Top Back"
- Drive Shaft - "You All Everybody"
- Parry Gripp - "The Girl At the Video Game Store"
All Rock Band Network tracks are available on the Xbox 360 and can be purchased through the in-game Rock Band Music Store or online by clicking on the Xbox Marketplace link on each song page. Select tracks are available on the PlayStation 3. Pricing varies. For more information about the Rock Band Network, please visit the official Rock Band Network page. To see a list of all songs available in the Rock Band Network Music Store, please visit the Rock Band Network song page.