We continue our celebration of the first anniversary of the Rock Band Network with some RBN artists trivia written by someone with her finger on the pulse of the RBN, Web QA Tester & RBN enthusiast HMXLachesis. Try your hand at guessing the right artists by matching the artist with the description below. You can post your answers in the Rock Band Network forums here. We'll put the official answers up on Monday!
- This band is the solo project of Ilan Rubin, who has toured as a drummer for Nine Inch Nails and used to be the former drummer for Lostprophets.
- This band is best known for starring (in fictionalized form) in a TV show of the same name.
- This artist is best known for his extraordinarily skilled beat boxing.
- This heavy metal band took its name from a line in the Counting Crows song "Ghost Train."
- This band released 3 consecutive multi-platinum albums, including one RIAA diamond certification.
- Alternate names for this pivotal emo band included "Empty Set" and "One Day I Stopped Breathing."
- Mike Herrera, the bassist from pop-punk band MxPx, releases his solo alternative country songs under this name.
- This band wrote the theme for Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- This post-grunge/alternative metal band comes from Johannesburg, South Africa.
- This band's founder is so heavily into martial arts (particularly judo and Brazilian jiu-jitsu) that he has a personal dojo in his house.
- This gothic metal band comes from Milan, Italy.
- The Greek founder of this heavy metal band also plays lead guitar for Ozzy Osbourne.
- The members of this band met while playing thrash metal and then switched to playing acoustic guitar.
- This artist started his career as a transcriptionist for Frank Zappa and then toured with him for two years.
- Between The Buried And Me
- Sunny Day Real Estate
- Rodrigo y Gabriela
- Five Finger Death Punch
- Kid Beyond
- Lacuna Coil
- Steve Vai
- Flight of the Conchords
- The New Regime
- Nerf Herder
Post your guesses in the forum thread and check back Monday for the official answers! Good luck!
Want the answers? Check out the official answer post!