Did you enjoy our previous RBN trivia for artists and songs? Feel up to a challenge? Match the RBN song with its lyrics! You can post your answers in the Rock Band Network forums here. We'll put the official answers up Friday afternoon!
- "But we'll sit in our cars and blast our tunes / 'Cause the music saved our lives / Will the world love us we'll never know / Will you wish you could go back go back back in time?"
- "I made my way into the great unknown / Land by the river and a new built home / Every night when I'm looking at the full moon rising / I hold you and know that we are free"
- "I trade the past for bottle caps / Way of the gun a Pip- Boy's work is never done and / I got the skills to keep me out of danger"
- "The crude plays we used to stage / You've saved the best for later / Crude plays and yet they made you mine"
- "If your body matches what your eyes can do / You'll probably move right through me on my way to you"
- "Old gypsy woman spoke to me / Lips stained red from a bottle of wine / The one that you are looking for / You're not gonna find her / Here"
- "I'd rather hate myself for failing / Than hate my life / For never having tried"
- "They won't even miss you at all and don't think / That I'll always be gone / You know I've got you like a puppet in the palm of my hand / Don't you let me down"
- "It's up there very high / But not as high as maybe / Dirigibles or zeppelins or lightbulbs / Or maybe clouds / Or puffins also I think maybe they go quite high too"
- "Rockabilly guys may be insane / But rockabilly guys they don't eat brains"
- "Why must it be this way? / I can't take it any longer / Every time I die / I come back a little stronger / Won't you finish what you began?"
- "We went on drinking / And celebrating something / I looked at you and said / That I'm forever yours / You looked at me and said / Oh the idea of being in love"
- "Faster than lightning high as a kite / Sonic bombardment brighter than sunlight"
- "Maybe the men up on Capitol Hill / Need a little less Jack and a little more Jill / You can have my stereo"
- "Lexington (Joey Pea-Pot With a Monkey Face)" by Chiodos
- "I'm Made Of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?" by A Day To Remember
- "Your Hands (Together)" by The New Pornographers
- "You're A Wolf" by Sea Wolf
- "Paralyzer" by Finger Eleven
- "Death Metal Guys" by Reverend Horton Heat
- "Flag in the Ground" by Sonata Arctica
- "We Like The Moon" by rathergood.com
- "How We Roll" by Plushgun
- "Still Alive" by World Minus One
- "Vault 101" by Kirby Krackle
- "A Drug Against War" by KMFDM
- "Days Without" by All That Remains
- "Even Rats" by The Slip
Post your answers in the forum thread and check back Friday for the official answers! Good luck!