Congratulations to FairwoodStudios, the first person to post all correct answers in the forums!
Below are the answers from Friday's trivia.
- This band is the solo project of Ilan Rubin, who has toured as a drummer for Nine Inch Nails and used to be the former drummer for Lostprophets. - The New Regime (M)
- This band is best known for starring (in fictionalized form) in a TV show of the same name. - Flight of the Conchords (L)
- This artist is best known for his extraordinarily skilled beat boxing. - Kid Beyond (G)
- This heavy metal band took its name from a line in the Counting Crows song "Ghost Train". - Between The Buried And Me (B)
- This band released 3 consecutive multi-platinum albums, including one RIAA diamond certification. - Creed (I)
- Alternate names for this pivotal emo band included "Empty Set" and "One Day I Stopped Breathing". - Sunny Day Real Estate (C)
- Mike Herrera, the bassist from pop-punk band MxPx, releases his solo alternative country songs under this name. - Tumbledown (J)
- This band wrote the theme for Buffy the Vampire Slayer. - Nerf Herder (N)
- This post-grunge/alternative metal band comes from Johannesburg, South Africa. - Seether (A)
- This band's founder is so heavily into martial arts (particularly judo and Brazilian jiu-jitsu) that he has a personal dojo in his house. - Five Finger Death Punch (F)
- This gothic metal band comes from Milan, Italy. - Lacuna Coil (H)
- The Greek founder of this heavy metal band also plays lead guitar for Ozzy Osbourne. - Firewind (D)
- The members of this band met while playing thrash metal and then switched to playing acoustic guitar. - Rodrigo y Gabriela (E)
- This artist started his career as a transcriptionist for Frank Zappa and then toured with him for two years. - Steve Vai (K)