A couple quick qestions (that I couldn't find in the docs)
Hey I have a couple of quick questions that I couldn't find the answers to in the docs or REAPER manual.
1. While placing notes in reaper there seems to be a "grid snap" of sorts, so I am only able to place notes at the begginning of each BPM line and only able to adjust the length by certain amounts, how can I turn that off?
2. While connecting to my 360 through magma. I was wondering if the 360 had to be connected to my computer. my pc and 360 are both connected to a router which is connected to another computer in the house, can I connect to my 360 from my computer for auditioning? (dont have xna yet so cant try it myself)
A couple more quick questions....sorry
Yea, I got some more questions.....sorry :(
1. When I export my midi file in REAPER, it shows that all of the instruments are mashed together into 1 track, even when I check the create multiple tracks or whatever in REAPER.
2. Is there a way to move the ENTIRE tempo map at once? I made a mistake and now the first beat of each measure is actually in the middle of each measure >.< like, in this little graphic ahead, the lines represent the bpm lines and the dots represent where they should be |.|.|.|.|.|.|.|
3. Can I chart irregular HOPOS? for example: 2 yellows in a row, or a green,red,yellow,and blue at the same time? in the RBN preview window they show up as working correctly, but will they actually work in-game?
4. the sounds/frequency of the guitar and vocals cover up the sounds of most of the crash cymbals in a song I am charting. So, when you play the song normally it looks as if there are extra notes that shouldnt be there, BUT, when you turn down the volume of the other instruments it looks as if they should be there. So should I chart the cymbals or not, either way it looks charted wrong sometimes. :(
thats itm sorry for being a noob :(