When you released songs two days later on the PS3, it bugged us a little, but it wasn't that big of a deal.
This thread left me laughing so hard, I have no decision but to guess that you're trolling.
At this point, it's not really like we have the option decision to switch. In our case, we've bought several hundred dollars worth of songs on the PS3, 4 RB games, and a pile of equipment including an ION drum rocker.
Unless you want to offer a massive exchange program, we're locked in and there's nothing we can do.