The musicians I know are in Colorado while I'm all the way over in Minny. Unless I do this one thing I'm thinking of...but I'd have to run it by the band first, and I haven't talked to them in a while.
Tiger Uppercut: Platinum Artist | Expert: G/B | Hard: D/V
Song Count: 831 | Newest: "Great Balls of Fire" & "Dog Days Are Over"
Ok, so i'm still a bit confused on this. This is what i think this is about( please correct me if i'm wrong.) Say Breaking Benjamin wanted to have their music on Rock Band, they would simply ask HMX to add their songs onto the platform? Or make some sort of deal with the people at HMX? Again, correct me if i'm wrong. Thanks
Between the Buried and Me for RB3!
[ ] BTBAM
[ ] Staind
[ ] Stevie Wonder
[ ] Kanye West
Endless Setlist 2 conquered on expert drums; only sub-5 stars were Teenage Riot (4) and Visions (3).
Not changing my sig till we get more MUSE DLC.
"They're goin' ta have to bury what's left of ya in a soupcan!
- Band X signs up for the RBN creators club
- Band X gets the tools to author / test / submit a song
- Band X authors / tests / submits a song
- Other RBN creators club members test the song / give feedback and ultimately pass the song
- Band X's song goes live in the RBN music store.
my music is my game