We’ve been monitoring all the feedback we’ve gotten since the launch of Rock Band Blitz (via Forums/Twitter/Facebook/etc) and, based on that, we’re making some tweaks to our coin economy in the game today.
Here’s what’s new:
- Cost of Power-ups:
- Overdrive Power-ups: 250 coins per use
- Note Power-ups: 200 coins per use.
- Track Power-ups: 100 coins per use.
- (note: it now only costs 550 coins for a full Power-up loadout!)
- Song Performance Coin Rewards:
- At the end of a song, you now get 100 Coins per Star across the board.
- Score Wars:
- Winners of Score Wars will now be receiving 1500 coins at completion.
- Losers of Score Wars will now be receiving 500 coins at completion.
I, of course, would be remiss for not again mentioning Rock Band World as a great (and even fun!) option for earning even more coins for use in Rock Band Blitz. But, we of course understand that some folks don't want to use Facebook, so these tweaks should help make those players out.
Note that this won’t require a patch or anything, as we’re able to make these changes server-side. We’ll continue to keep an eye on your feedback in the coming days and weeks, so let us know what you think!