only heard ten once and can barely remember it , eddie vedder is one of the greatest in my opinion along with phil anselmo, glenn danzig and michale graves
1. Chris Cornell - Incredible voice
2. Kurt Cobain - He had so much passion, and he could scream ON KEY
3. Eddie Vedder - Also very passionate and a great voice
4. Layne Staley - Lyrics were very dark and deep but made you feel great listening...wierd
5. Anthony Kiedis - Funny raps, sexual raps, crazy energy, but not the best singer live....
6. Billy Corgan - Sry Billy but I cant stand the way you sing ******ed live, great on the albums though.
7. Mark Arm - Funny dude
My favorite vocalists are Layne Staley, Chris Cornell, Maynard James Keenan and how can you forget Mike Patton??
Man In The Box - Staley
Say Hello 2 Heaven - Cornell
Pu**** - Maynard
Midlife Crisis - Patton
kurt cobain was a horrible musician.
jack bruce is an underrated singer if you ask me
layne staley was great to,his vocal performances both live and in the studio are incredible and his voice changes with the moods of the songs and does it in such a way ,which makes him unique as a vocalist, like "Dam that river" to "down in a hole" which are both very inspirational performances and very different , i don't know why i didn't add him earlier to my list , ....this is a late entry