1. ) Can you play in more than one qualifying night if you dont advance to the final? Or are you limited to playing ONLY one night?
2. ) I heard that the band that won one of the qualifiers chose the song "Teenage Riot" by Sonic Youth. However, I dont see that song on the list of songs so choose from.
3. ) Does everybody have to be on the same difficulty level or you can you mix it up?
Any input would be appreciated.
1. You can play again if you dont take first
2. Band that beat us played Teenage Riot
3. Everyone does NOT have to be on same difficulty. In fact, out of the 7 bands, we were the only to play all expert
Thanks for your reply. I was just wondering because the rep from harrahs in st louis told me we could only play ONCE.
I will double check with them, she didnt sound like she knew 100% what she was talking about.
Where did you find the set list of songs you can choose from? The one on harrah's site only has 25 songs you can play and Teenage Riot is not one of them. So that is a little interesting to me.
Wait a minute... They must have removed teenage riot from the list that is here: http://www.harrahs.com/rockband/ . I know for a fact it was on the list last week? Anybody else notice this?? Maybe because the song is like 7 minutes long??
you're right, teenage riot was on the list, in fact we considered playing that one because it was long.
So it was on there? Interesting. As long as I know what is available when we play, I'm cool. Didnt want anyone busting out some 25 min song that I didnt even know we could play.
wow, this contest is turning to a.s.s. real quick. how can you remove a song that was a winning performance? all these rule changes are not cool at all.
good news for norcal/no. nevada players!
i received the following email from Harrahs this morning!
not sure why we have to go to atlantic city instead of vegas for regionals, but hey. got the tourney to a reno/tahoe location!Hi Dave -
I have some good news to share!
Thanks to your e-mail and the interest from RB fans from No California,
Harrah's Lake Tahoe is going to join the competition. Details are being
worked out right now, and I will send you another e-mail once dates have
been secured and Lake Tahoe has been added to the microsite.
The one detail I do know is that the Lake Tahoe local finalist band will
be competing in the Atlantic City regional competition, which will make
a great getaway for one lucky band!
Please share the great news with your friends and fellow gamers. And
start practicing for your Tahoe performances and start making your plans
to go to Tahoe
those interested please PM me