Here it is:
1. To date, two essential alternative albums have been inducted into the U.S. Library of Congress's National Recording Registry. Name these albums. (1 point each)
2. Lollapalooza, known for its eclectic mix of artists, was the brainchild of what alternative rock singer?
3. R.E.M. released their debut album in what year? Bonus: What label was it released on?
4. Rob Dickinson, the singer for alternative rock band Catherine Wheel, is of what relation to Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson?
5. What English alternative rock label is home to such bands as Throwing Muses, Lush, Pixies, and the Mountain Goats?
6. What alternative rock singer and guitarist wrote a short essay that was included in the special edition version of Beck's Odelay?
7. XTRMNTR, the sixth album by Primal Scream, featured such musical guests as supermodel Kate Moss and which member of Led Zeppelin?
8. J Mascis, most known for his involvement in Dinosaur Jr., is also the drummer for which Boston-based doom metal band?
9. "Gary's Got a Boner", featured on the Replacements' third album, features a riff borrowed from what 70's hard rocker?
10. After attending one of his band's gigs, Pete Townshend described which drummer as the most naturally gifted since Keith Moon?