THIS THREAD IS NOT MEANT TO RIP ANYONE OFF!!! IT IS SOLELY TO USE MY OWN QUESTIONS AND GENRE.
To avoid people saying "Oh, you copied Timmay9's thread you fagzor"
On to the questions
1. Members of what two bands were involved in an altercation after the 2006 MTV Music Awards? Bonus: Which of these band's first video premiered on MTV (good music on MTV wat..)
2. This late member of Lynyrd Skynyrd was not killed in the plane crash of 1977, rather from pneumonia. Bonus: How many original Skynyrd members are still alive?
3. This deathcore band has been known to smoke weed live on television interviews. Bonus: Their new release debuted at number 97 on Billboard 200. Name the album.
4. Phil Labonte, vocalist for All That Remains, was once frontman for what other metalcore band? Bonus: Who is the new frontman for that band?
5. Axl Rose famously stopped a show in Chile after a fan threw what at him? Bonus: During the band's first concert after Slash's departure, a fan asked where is Slash. What was Axl's reply?
6. Lamb of God has been under a previous name. What was it? Bonus: At what Virginia college did the founders of what is now Lamb of God meet?
7. What country artist does Behemoth vocalist Nergal (yes that guy who tears and burns bibles at shows) consider to be his biggest influence? Bonus: What country is Behemoth from (lol easy)
8. How many bassists has Metallica been through (all studio albums)? Bonus: Name the reasons why the previous ones were replaced.
9. What member of Slipknot broke both heels while crowd jumping during last year's Mayhem Festival? Bonus: True or False: Slipknot has never been publicly shown with no masks?
10. One member of the Red Hot Chili Peppers never passed his driving exam. Name him. Bonus: What RHCP song is the most censored song in Rock Band history?
I will reveal the answers by Sunday afternoon, maybe sooner.
Enjoy the brainwork.