You're probably one of the two that have seen this video on my Facebook, if not then here it is on YouTube.
It's also here, in a much larger size and better quality on Facebook, but I don't know if you have to be my friend to see it (I don't think you do).
I recently just got my account suspended from YouTube (they gave me no reason) so I decided to kick off my new channel with a small little piano concerto.
The songs that I play are
- River Flows In You by Yiruma
- Clocks by Coldplay
- Canon Commercial Song by Canon
Do you have any suggestions for improvements? Any tips to improve my playing? It'd be greatly appreciated ^^
Keep in mind though, this is the first time I'm touching a piano in about 5 years, so I'm a bit rusty.
1) "River Flows In You" is actually called "Ana's Song". The reason as to why it's called "Ana's Song" is cause my friend Ana (Masq.) requested this song and I learned it. When the time came to edit the titles in, I forgot the songs name. This is due to my memory sucking.
2) Yes, I am aware its "Clocks" by Coldplay and not "Yellow". Forgive this mistake, I always get the two songs confused xD.
3) Yes, that is me in the photo at the age of 5 actually picking my nose on camera.
4) That piano sheet was for the Pokemon TV theme song and those notes written down on the envelope was for the Mario Overworld Theme and for Carmelldansen.