On August 17th, I'll be going to see Sir Paul McCartney at the BOK Center in Tulsa, OK. I'm very excited seeing as I've been a lifelong fan (I'm 18) of the Beatles, Wings, and Paul himself. But seeing as it's my first EVER concert, I had a few questions I was hoping you musically oriented people could answer!
1. How are tickets handed out? They go on sale at 10AM on the 20th. The tickets I want are $253 each and I plan on getting one for my girlfriend as well. (Shh, it's a surprise. Don't tell her.) Does that mean if I buy mine the exact second I am allowed to, does that mean I'll get like, front row or very close up front? I really want floor seats if I can. I know you can see the stage just fine from anywhere else, but I want that full experience.
Here is a link to the stage for reference.
2. Why the heck do American Express Cardholders get a presale? Does that mean they'll get all the good seats? The presale starts tomorrow at 10AM. But why do they get to pick first?
3. What's your personal favorite seat to watch a concert? (Front row, standing room, nose-bleed seats, etc.)
4. Is $253 a good price? I'm going to have to borrow a credit card and pay them off, because I can't afford them flat out.
5. How early should I arrive? Doors open at 6:30, show starts at 8:00.
If I have more, I'll ask them.
Excuse my ignorance if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about. It's because I don't. That's why I'm asking!