We already know that much of the DLC will have dreamscapes and that the Abbey Road medley will be available as one ginormous 16 minute track that will make any FCers want to smash their televisions.
But what will this look like? They have to stitch together 9 vastly different songs with different singers and instrumentation. For instance, Golden Slumbers can't just be them in a studio. It has a string section! And I can't imagine Sun King not having a trippy background either. So what do you think each song should have or deserves?
Here's my list:
- You Never Give Me Your Money: Studio
- Sun King: Hillside like Here Comes The Sun
- Mean Mr. Mustard: Cartoon like Yellow Submarine
- Polythene Pam: Something like in I Am The Walrus, where it alternates between the group and weird imagery.
- She Came In Through The Bathroom Window: Back to studio
- Golden Slumbers: Something ripped off from the Simpsons episode
- Carry That Weight: Something with British flag, marching guards, maybe?
- The End: Rooftop
- Her Majesty: Stick figure cartoon