This year at GameSoundCon in Los Angeles, we’re holding a batch of Rock Band Network Training Sessions. Some of our sound designers will be teaching musicians, bands, audio engineers and producers who want to learn how to author their original music into playable Rock Band tracks.
I’ll try and get a post-conference write-up of the training sessions and possibly even some video footage for all of you!
If you know people in the Los Angeles area that are planning on going to the GameSoundCon, make sure to tell about the RBN Training Sessions! Here are the details:
The GameSoundCon in Los Angeles 9/24 & 25
Rock Band Network Training Sessions
• Musician's Introduction to the Rock Band Network
• Creating Rock Band Stem Mixes
• Using REAPER to map controller data to your song
• How to use the MAGMA tool to package your song into Rock Band format & Xbox 360 Auditioning
• Uploading your song for peer review & download
• Making your song fun to play
• Controlling Lights, Crowd Reaction and other Rock Band features
For more information on the conference:
Use Promo Code “HARMONIX” and register for only $395. That’s a 50% savings over full price registration.