* Are all note tubes the same pitch as what the vocalist is singing?
* Do note tubes last the correct length?
* Is each note tube tied to a single syllable?
* Are all non-pitched lyrics authored as talkies? Is it possible to hit them and get an "awesome" rating?
* Are all lyrics spelled correctly?
* Do all of the lyrics match up to what the singer is singing?
* Are there any hyphens appearing in places they shouldn't?
* Does each phrase begin with a capital letter?
* Are all of the phrases a reasonable length? Do all of the lyrics of each phrase fit on the screen in the static HUD?
* Are all overdrive phrases in the song usable?
* Is the vocalist animating properly?
* If applicable, do the percussive sections of the song make sense in the context of the song? Are the phrases an acceptable length?