If you live in the Bay Area and love to play Rock Band, then get out here and show your skills!
Rock Band Competition Nights in San Francisco!
* - Wall Sized Projector, and a speaker system that works!
* - Full bar til 2am, kitchen with full menu open til midnight!
* - Large, dedicated room where we can be as loud as we want!
* - $50 bar tab goes to the winning band! Drinks, shots, food, whatever you want!
* - 1000+ songs, detailed books, regularly updated with new songs each event!
And the importantest info:
December 8th Umloud! @DNALounge (Special Charity Event!)
December 18th @FlyBarSF (Freeplay!)
Fly Bar and Restaurant (1085 Sutter Street at Larkin, San Francisco)
Free play: 8pm - 9pm
Tournament: 9pm to 11pm (later if theres a lot of bands)
Free play: until 2am
21+ please, sorry. (not my call, it's just the law)
Here's a bunch of important links to help you:
- RBSF On Facebook,
- MeetUp.com Official Group for other listed events (generally in the East Bay)
- Follow us on Twitter @RockbandSF!
- Our current song-list can be seen here at MyRockBandSongs.com (updated once a week)
If theres any questions I'll be happy to answer them anywhere you can throw them!