How can anyone deny GHOSTBUSTERS?!
How can anyone deny GHOSTBUSTERS?!
X360 Gamertag: zsie | Total Songs: 2,574 | Rock Band Blitz Global Rank: 18
Well if you do that then you will have 0 gamescore or 0% trophy
Useless Post of The Year: I'd answer this question, only I don't know what the answer is.
Lego Rock Band is a refreshing break, however.
Too bad about the load times, though.
DLC on DLCQuickPlay.com. Gamertag is the same as my Forum name. Hit me up if you wanna play!
- 45 songs, including several awesome caliber songs (YMMV, but "The Final Countdown", "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic", "We Will Rock You", "We Are The Champions", "You Give Love a Bad Name", "Fire", and "Ghostbusters" to name the heaviest of hitters.)
- Exportable for cheaper DLC. At $50+10, it's $1.33 a song for game and download. You can get it for less than $50 easily now.
- Fun game play and tour mode
- Family filter and super-easy mode is kid friendly
- Auto-kick if you hate the kick pedal.
- Most trophies/achievements aren't hard to get. (The only real hard one is 100% solo on "The Final Countdown")
- Compatible with RB DLC.
- Recoveries instead of fail-outs means your set list doesn't suddenly end if you fail.
- Export attaches to your account, so you don't need to keep LRB forever.
- Savable Album set lists (though with current patch limited to LRB songs only)
- Power of Rock challenges (Fun, and possibly challenging)
- Difficulty is a bit lower than RB1 and 2.
- Just about everything is customizable. Manager, stage hands (both of which can show up on stage), other members of the band
- More interactive stages (more stuff happening outside of just the band)
- No Online play or leader boards.
- Slow load times between venues.
- Filter means not every RB platform song is playable in LRB. RB2 songs don't export yet. Filter is best described as... odd.
- Download pack is all or nothing outside of LRB.
- Mini-figs are slightly less customizable than normal folks in RB2.
- Power of Rock challenges (rotating instrument thing is odd, no OD, only aspect of the game you can "fail")
- Difficulty is a bit lower than RB1 and 2
I got it back in November, and while I haven't played much of it since march, it's still in my library. Once I finish the ESL there (30 random songs), it's likely trade bait, especially with RB3 coming out. Still, ~200 sets played solo and ~50+ with a band means I got my money out of the game by itself, and the songs are still mine in RB2.
I do suggest giving it a try though, it is fun in it's own cute little way.
<Insert request for more Boston here>
DLC: lots+RB1+LRB+RB2+ACDC+GDRB (+ RB3)
Hey all don't know about you but I find it absolutely awesome - had to delete first profile coz I got a fit of giggles while singing at the venues.
on a seperate note looking for friends etc as I new to this sort of thing.
IMO, worth keeping the game for parties alone. Not everyone plays RB regularly enough to get good at it, and plenty of people like challenging themselves a little trying to work their way up to the next difficulty level. I don't know that I would have had the patience to make the jump from medium to hard with RB2 alone. LRB gave me the courage to move up without fear of bringing things to a grinding halt (and does the same for my non-gaming friends at parties).
Bottom line, do the export, but keep the game.
You can get the Metal Pack cheaper online. Check Amazon.
Squier Player/Pro Drums/Pro Keys
Thx to Boshes_95 for the AV
Pls improve guitar pro for RB4. Any guitar, no mute, dynamic difficulty
I don't really like to buy on-line. First of all, I'm pretty old-fashioned (I was born before the internet was even invented). Second of all, while I have made on-line purchases, I really prefer just to purchase at the store and be able to take it home right away and play it.