Dammit...Well... What about the dubbed songs?
Punk is doin' okay.
Last edited by Mikachu; 08-28-2010 at 03:46 PM.
The slaughter of ocean wildlife can be stopped. Donate to Sea Shepherd.
If we only had eight Japanese-speaking testers, though, then every single one of them would have to playtest and peer review every single Japanese song. So we'd probably need more than that to get a reasonable amount of Japanese content out.
_ Pure Reason Revolution
_ VNV Nation
_ More Tribe
"And onward now, and on forever, all great things to come"
Steps you have to take:
1) Wait for RBN to support Japanese as a legal language. Currently it's not in the list: English, Spanish, French, Italian
2) Determine and contact the rights holders to license the original music
3) See if the right holders can find the master recordings
4) Actually author the track
5) Find 8 fluent (generally native) speakers to playtest and Peer Review the track to completion
You should probably wait for Step 1 to happen before worrying about this any longer.
Producer/author for The James Rocket & James William Roy @ RBN
www.TheJamesRocket.com -- www.markleford.com
It would be so easy to get native speakers if the creators part wasn't limited to the US. At least for most of the european languages. I would love some german language songs on RBN. It's really the only mayor (western) european language not allowed on RBN...
I'd be super excited to work with Japanese language tracks, so I hope that does become available sometime down the line.