Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and children of all ages I welcome you to the Drake-A-Palooza Thread. Here we will be discussing all things John Drake as our countdown to RB3 continues. Show your support by adding Drake as your avatar, discussing the Drake vs. Fake Steven Tyler battle and anything else your heart desires.
Who's John Drake? I'm glad you asked, he's not only a Harmonix Developer, but also a One Man Dance Party and drummer of the rockin band The Main Drag! He loves A1 sauce and being generally goofy. More John Drake and HMX at PAX
He's also the bringer of PSN DLC discounts - no doubt a saint by some measure: Drake is The Man!
Drake-A-Palooza theme (as suggested by Doc_SoCal).
During this time of celebration, and when confronted with all the challenges life has to offer (boxers vs. briefs, paper vs. plastic, A1 or Heinz 57), always take a moment and ask yourself "What Would John Drake Do?" (WWJD) - Motto courtesy of Howieduen
New Community Questions for John Drake.
26-32. From SkyttSkytt:
26. What is/are your favorite thing/s about working at Harmonix?
27. What advice would you give to people wanting to get their foot in the door in the video game industry?
28. What qualities do you think a prospective Harmonix employee should have?
29. When is The Main Drag going to play in the bay area of California?
30. How much time do you get to spend playing with your band? Do you tour much/at all outside of the Boston area?
31. If you had to choose between playing music and working for Harmonix, and could only have one of those, which would you choose?
32. How far do you hope to go as a musician? As in as a career shooting for Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame status, or just keep it as a side project casually with friends, or somewhere in between.
Drake-A-Palooza Community Questions answered by John Drake.
'The Drake' Answers YOUR Questions, Part 1
The Almighty Drake Answers YOUR Questions, Part 2