OK, I'm probably just reiterating stuff other people have said already, but I just want to note what I feel is important to me:
1) Add a filter by review so I can hide all the either awful stuff ("Rehab") and the songs which I have twice in the library (Bon Jovi).
2) 6 stand-ins. Female Vox, Male Vox, Guitar, Bass, Keys & Drums. Optimally I'd like to see all 5 instruments on stage every time there are 5 instruments charted, but that is a minor complaint ATM.
3) More characters. I've already created 10, and while I'm not completely against deleting old ones, I'd like to have them around while I create new so I know what I tried and what works and what doesn't.
4) More road challenges. There is really only 4 of them - 6, 9 , 12 or 20 songs. Why no 15? 25? 30? And why only 10 at all? I misread the info earlier and thought each GOAL would have it's own read challenge. Call me disappointed when i realised that the road challenges mode would be done with in just a week or two.
5) In quickplay, let me select a venue..
5b) When creating a setlist, let me choose a default venue for that setlist when I save it.
6) Score the vocals in AIM. If it's possible to detect whether the singing was good or not, then it should be possible to score it as well.
7) Speaking of Vox, please let us press a button on the controller to activate OD. Even if it has to be done during the specific times it really is a good idea.