Mine has to do with set up. Got my RB3 kit, played it...tough to calibrate, so I messed with that awhile through RB tools. Then realized through freestyle mode that one of my cymbals was double hitting. So I sent that back, MadCatz lost my order, so I had to call and get them to send me a replacement. Got that back in and spent an hour calibrating the hard way...play, adjust, play, adjust.
So I got that resolved, then the "L" bracket kept falling down because it wasn't installed over the little "lip" on the drum kit post. So I changed that and in the process, the bracket/wing nut got stripped. So I got two rip ties, hooked them together and wrapped them around the post and "L" bracket.
Then finally lowered the blue/ride cymbal and raised the green. So I think, at least right now, everything is set up and working correctly after a month and a half with the game.