Really enjoying Rocksmith. The amp emulation is a thousand times better than what I thought it would be, and the trainer aspects ain't bad either. Couple questions and issues that I haven't seen brought up yet.
1. Is there any way to go back and replay events? I double encored my first event and unlocked a song, but I did badly in the second event and only got one encore. Did I miss an unlockable song? If so, how can I go back and get it?
2. The replays sound terrible and totally dissimilar from what I just played. Its not just me being unable to judge my own playing, I've had people watch me and then say that the replay didn't sound anything like the song I just played. Maybe they are trying to spare my feelings?
3. Don't like the absence of overstrum penalties.
4. The bend game seems screwy. If I wait till it says swing and then immediately strum, I'm almost always way too late. Seem to have a problem getting the timing down, and the game occasionally has problems registering a strum, but just on that game. Its not just my bending being inaccurate, it happens on non-bending notes as well.
5. For all the tuning the games makes you do, its surprisingly generous about what it considers "in tune". There have been times where I've done the tuning in game, it says "in tune", I disagree and make adjustments on several strings, and I'm still in tune according to the game. Weird.
6. Anybody know how to unlock scale runner and super ducks? I've unlocked most of the games through technique challenges or songs, but there's no obvious technique that screams "scale game unlocker!"