Guitar Hero 2005-2011
I thought someone said we won't be getting any more DLC until after we get the bass DLC.
Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold is in the marketplace.
From what I read, that has already been pulled from the Xbox Live marketplace, since it was released accidentally before it was ready.
Last edited by raynebc; 08-07-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Well we should be expecting it soon yes?
I would think an A7X 3 pack at least. We all know that the music game communities crave their music.
Wishlist (possible artists):
 The Killers
 The Cure
 Sum 41
 Linkin Park
 Green Day
 The Offspring
Nice!Our new Aug 14 game patch is packed full of features you guys have been asking for including setting song speed and mastery level, improved accelerator, a new DLC shop, menu navigation and more!!
http://ava7.com/images/cartman-avata...-cartman-5.gifWe did change the fast scroll in the song list. Now when you hold one direction or the other it starts skipping by letter.
Guitar Hero 2005-2011
Before my 'rant' let me first say I still love rocksmith, and am fighting the urge to buy a bass for the expansion. Playing bass on a normal guitar just seems...... needless.
My patch wishlist, in order of importance:
1) Breakneck speed
This'll help space out the notes more and prevent that 'order switching' nightmare.
By that I mean, if you pause and study the note order, you are sometimes screwed because that's NOT the actual order due to the isometric view. For arpeggios this is a real killer.
2) After a song, It should pop you back to the previous screen, remembering your previous sort order and song selection.
It should be very easy to play both combos of a song, or all three songs of a particular artist. Right now it's a pain in the ass, since you have to re-sort/re-scroll back to where you were in the first place.
3) Better store sorting - order by song release date, and options to hide songs already purchased.
It shouldn't be such a headache to buy the new songs.
4) A more blatent MISS when I miss a note. Or perhaps a streak counter that resets.
It's annoying to think you got 100% on a practice mode, and you didn't. Mainly because it's not clear which note I got wrong.
Those are the major things that regularly annoy me.
The bottom are little 'oh, sweet' things:
1) Option to disable master mode encores.
2) Some sort of playlist / rating thing, similar to RB3.
3) Some way to unlock the songs I haven't unlocked yet.
4) It would actually be nice to have a peristent 'text box' or something that shows the background messages that are mostly unreadable.
5) an option to retune your guitar between songs of a set performance. Maybe the 'hit a to retune'. I can tell sometimes a string is off after a very bendy song.