Er. The rush pack for starters was 6. The Foo's got a 5 pack. It could happen...
SillyStou: What will happen to this place when Rock Band ceases to exist?
RockBandRocker: We will all migrate to the Dance Central forums. It will be like Moses leading the Israelites out of Egypt.
Munnchy: Only Flashier, with impeccable dance moves.
RockBandRocker: With more glitter and glam. We will survive
Ok now that I think about it Fall Out Boy, Foo Fighters, and Rush (how could I forget my favorite band) got 5 packs.
Still though not very likely.
"Stm is cool." -gurl
"STM is supersexyguy" -Jibs
dammit, they're going to make me eat my words. as far as potential cure packs go, this is pretty underwhelming. one song we already have in RB, one newer song, and lovesong. when lovesong is the most exciting song in the pack, that means it could have been a much better pack. would've liked to see more older material, and of course, fascination street. these are pretty uninspired picks. but of course i'll still be getting them, just lamenting what could have been.
Rush was an odd situation as the 5 80's songs formed a pack and Headlong Flight was a released as a single.
Wishlist (possible artists):
 The Killers
 The Cure
 Sum 41
 Linkin Park
 Green Day
 The Offspring
just taking the tuning bit out of the leveler would solve most of my issues. a typical song for me goes like this:
1) scroll through the horrible song selection screen to find the song i want... usually overshooting it by a few letters, and having to backtrack to get to the song.
2) open it up and go to leveler; pick the first section of the song
3) drop the controller and wait for the tuning screen to come up; pluck each string as quickly as possible to get through it.
4) pick the controller back up so i can set the mastery level to 100%, or something close to it depending on the complexity of the section
5) drop the controller again and get ready to play
6) rinse and repeat for each additional section of the song.
i really think the amount of time spent in the leveler might drop significantly if the tuning screen was taken out. i played an 8-song gig once and only had to tune once at the very beginning.... that's about 40 minutes or so of playing without tuning. but go in the leveler and you spend almost as much time in tuning as you do actually playing the parts.
It's a three pack, the two weeks of DLC were leaked a few days ago. Hence my curable hint early and saying Just Like Heaven was the third song yesterday.
☐ Alexisonfire ☐ Billy Talent ☐ Cake ☐ Cream ☐ ELO ☑ Heart ☐ Kinks
☐ Neil Young ☐ OLP ☐ Sex Pistols ☑ Sublime ☐ Supertramp ☐ ZZ Top
Don't forget Queen guys. They got the first 5-pack.