I've been going through the code archives (they are bountiful) and thought it would be cool to drop a few Rush DLC codes here for folks that answered trivia questions. We've done a few of these so far and things have gone over well, so hopefully those of you among the forum faithful dig it!
Here are a few trivia questions for you, and I'll dole out PS3 codes for Rush's 2112. The first to respond QUOTING A SPECIFIC QUESTION and answering correctly will get the code, and I'll call out the correct answer and send the code via DM. One code per person will make things fair.
Also, I've got a helper from the community who will be posting more trivia later in exchange for Xbox 360 codes, so keep an eye out!
1. We've released 2 Rush tracks labeled as 'Vault Edition'. What are they?
Answered by GNFfhqwhgads - The Trees and Working Man
2. The release of Rush's Moving Pictures was the focus of which HMX newsletter?
Answered by bigmf - The very first newsletter
3. Rush didn't have a track on RB3, but there was a 3 piece with an incredibly difficult bass chart who cite Rush as a major influence, even going so far as to swipe the design of 2112 for one of their shirts. What was that other 3 piece?
Answered by horsepastriesa - Primus
4. On what date was Rush's "2112" made available as DLC on the Nintendo Wii?
Answered by GrandPappySMAP (and Jibs) - 1/3/2012
5. What is the square root of 2112?
Answered by kirby-eats-you - 45.957