Penguins over Islanders (4-1)
Senators over Canadiens (4-3)
Capitals over Rangers (4-2)
Maple Leafs over Bruins (4-3)
- I really want the Islanders to win, but I'm being realistic here. I doubt they'll do much damage, but probably win a game or two.
- Ottawa has this flair to it that seems like they can be the upsetting force early on. We shall see.
- I dislike the Capitals and the Rangers, but I'm picking safely
- Leafs are my team, and I think they stand a chance to the semis.
Chicago over Wild (4-0)
Wings over Ducks (4-2)
Sharks over Canucks (4-2)
Kings over Blues (4-1)
- No surprises
- Michigan luck has it stand that we can succeed to a certain limit, and the wings have yet to reach it.
- Canucks always choke
- Kings are always hungry come playoff time.