Afternoon all. Quick update: the fix has been tested and fully verified on our end and we're just waiting for senior sign off to roll it out. The brief forum outage today ate into our time a bit, and rather than launch this late in the day we'll likely punt until tomorrow. I'll check in first thing to see if we can get this rolled out as quickly as possible. Thanks for your continued patience.