* The Allman Brothers Band – “Jessica” O X
* The Band – “The Weight (live)” O X
* Nine Inch Nails – “Closer” O
* John Parr - "St. Elmo's Fire" (yes, RBN song outselling regular DLC)
* Modern English – “I Melt With You” O
* Crossfade – “Cold”
* Dragonforce – “Cry Thunder” O
I think the popularity of "Jessica" stemming from GH will boost it beyond the rest, and "The Weight" will garner more of a following due to the demographics of the prolific DLC buyers. Which I thinks sinks "Closer" to 3rd, though I think this will be close. Next I pick upset 4th place as "St. Elmo's Fire" due to it's popularity and recognizable sound.
The other 3 could go either way, but I think will trail the others substantially. I'll be getting them all, though.
Anyway, well written review, but I'd hardly refer to the Allman Brothers as a one hit wonder.
Billboard has also always been a big deal. Remember Casey Kasem's American Top 40 back in the 60's and on up? Maybe not....you might be too young.
I think "St Elmo's Fire" will sell the worst because of its location in the store (the 3 RBN songs were right at the bottom of the first page because of all the GD songs so add these 6 and it's already off the 1st page.