- lack of highly differentiated body types (can't make fatties or lanky people everyone has a 6pack)
- some of the hairstyles were redesigned for the worse (not multicolored anymore or doesn't look "right")
- clothes don't look like they're made of fabric anymore. everything looks like shiny plastic or spandex.
- animation glitches during songplay (hair and instruments spazz out, twitching back and forth)
- tattoos and art not visible online (probably for censorship issues but that can be remedied with a report player option really...)
- now you have to be "good" at the game to unlock gear by completing all specific challenges
which require you to buy more instruments which for some of us is too much money (pro ones) or we don't want to play multiple instruments
the last one pisses me off the most cause if i want to get gear x i have to pay 300$ for a pro drum set or guitar or piano instead of having someone in my online band help me get it.
before you say "well nobody pays attention to that stuff just play the song, who cares about characters?". YES people do pay attention and YES there are people who care.
Last edited by lvmathemagician; 03-23-2013 at 12:42 AM.
Who do I have to get drunk in order to get "Red Solo Cup" in Rock Band?
Expert Pro Keyboardist (8th on RB3 total)
Expert Pro Bassist (11th on RB3 total)
The Weird Al version wouldn't have been depressing.