I figured we needed an official thread. And after today's presser... I figured I'd try to say something nice about MS's new $400 remote control.
So... it's shiny.
- It WONT function without a kinect sensor attached.
- There will be 15 Exclusive IP's released in the first year. 8 are completely new
- The Xbox ones power can grow over time with cloud computing.
- Gamerscores, Avatars and profile information WILL carry over to next gen.
- It WONT be backwards compatible.
- Here's a list of confirmed games
- It WONT require a constant internet connection
Thanks to Munnchy for the update. (Even though now I'll be expected to update when new stuff comes out)
- Zavvi have given an initial price point of £400 with a release date of 30th November in the UK, although that hasn't been confirmed yet.
- Used games CAN be used, without an additional fee.
- There may be mandatory game installs
- CoD dlc will, once again, be exclusive to the Xbox for a limited time (BIG shock there!)