Today is Dragoninforcer's birthday. He's a long time forum friend and a HUGE fan of Green Day, so I thought it'd be fun to do a quick little DLC giveaway here on the forums. It's kind of sneaky, but feel free to spread the word.
Here are a few trivia questions for you, and I'll dole out Xbox 360 codes for the full album of Green Day's Dookie. The first to respond QUOTING A SPECIFIC QUESTION and answering correctly will get the code, and I'll call out the correct answer and send the code via DM. One code per person will make things fair. We'll try to do PS3 codes tomorrow, time permitting.
Also, I've got a helper from the community who may be posting more trivia later. Have at it!
1) What was the name of the band Billy Joe Armstrong and Mike Dirnt first started that eventually became Green Day?
Sweet Children - Answered by Magnet
2) Billy Joe's favorite guitar is a Fernandes Stratocaster. What nickname did he give it?
Blue - Answered by Kitlerc
3) What is drummer Tre Cool's real name?
Frank Edwin Wright III - Answered by MagicMurderBag7
4) "J.A.R. (Jason Andrew Relva)" was featured on what 1995 movie soundtrack?
Angus - Answered by Dragoninforcer
5) Name the place where I first saw Green Day (mentioned on a previous podcast, and possibly on the forums as well). *Hint* It was in Boston, MA *Hint* *Double Hint* The show took place on Sept 9th, 1994 *Double Hint*
The Hatch Shell on the Esplanade in Boston - Answered by ShadowzI