ok...I already know this will be an unpopular idea but here it goes anyway. Lets get some good rap music in this game.
Before you starting screaming and come off as a rock snob, purist or just a subtle racist realize this....
1. There are already a bunch of songs with rap (Testify, Watcha Want, half of the Chili Peppers DLC) and they are fun.
2. It could expand the audience of the game.
3. It could get others who would buy the game for the rap into rock and roll and expand the people who are into rock songs
4. Expanding genres is NEVER bad...it could push the game further and create a entire larger library of DLC
5. This game is dying for diversity - The game has white guys rapping, but not Black dudes rocking. Can we have Black dudes doin something in this game.
6. THere are host of awsome songs that could come from this
7. How is it going to hurt?
8. If you just hate rap...well, you dont need to download it.
Now of course EVERY rap song would not translate to this game...but here a few possible songs
Anthrax and PE - Bring the Noise
Run DMc - Rock Box
RUn DMC - King of Rock
LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out (live version)
Cypress Hill - Rap/Rock Superstar
Nelly - Number One
Kanye West - All Falls Down
Limp bizkit - Rollin (ok bad example)
well you guys get the point