Add a drop of lavender to your milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it.
RO: Depeche Mode is great, I wish I had checked them out a while ago!
RO2: Talk Talk is still freaking amazing
Pink Tampico is gross
Pop the cork
random: Black Swan looks to be both the hottest and trippiest film coming out. Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis.....gaaaahhhhhhh
I feel like more people need to have an appreciation for Black Sabbath
I'm getting the potentially unhealthy desire to start downloading FLAC files.
Key points from my weekend trip to Disneyland and California Adventure:
1. A chick commented on my Cap'n Jazz shirt
2. Another chick had a Transylvanian Hunger shirt.
3. Opening the Bible in my hotel room and seeing "Jesus Loves to Rave" written on the cover.
4. Watching part of the filming for the Christmas Day Parade, might be on tv
5. Selena Gomez was there for the filming, and while I am not a fan of her music she is really fricken cute in person.
6. I am convinced it is impossible to sleep well in a hotel.
"Gwen Stefani 1969-2009
Murdered by Afterstasis, who said "I Killed this *****, she had it coming. I know how to ****ing spell bananas." -Quinarvy
I'm too lazy right now to quote two posts, so I'll just say, ew @ Natalie Portman and Selena Gomez.
Not removing this until we get some Sunn O)))
in which case this will be on for a while.
so the highlight of my weekend: watching a 3 year old tornado stick my ps3 controller in his diaper
then threatened to pee on it, and slapped me with a tortilla
Le Desordre, C'est Moi
Resident Emo Purist/Elitist