I saw Up In The Air today. I thought it was really really good~
~and I got to see it for free
Lionel Richie - "Running with the Night"
Camel - "Lady Fantasy"
Type O Negative, Bad Brains, Madonna
Dire Straits, Interpol, The Strokes
I watched 'The Jacket' last night and thought it was amazing until the pretty ending.
Avatar. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either.
I'm tired. ಠ_ಠ
The Day The Earth Stood Still - 6/10
Concept was cool, but could have been a lot better.
Guitar Covers Channel: www.youtube.com/user/MysticGuitar77
Last movie I saw in theaters?
Ambassador from the Realm of Condesation
I'm going to make my favorites of 2009 and worst of 2009 when I check on the DLC for next week. Stay tuned! (That is if anyone even cares )
Fair to Midland
watched Burn after Reading last night and was bored out of my mind. The characters were, meh, no one really was that funny, and then the ending was weird.
Favorite Movies of 2009
1. Up in the Air
5. (500) Days of Summer
6. The Hurt Locker
7. District 9
9. Sunshine Cleaning
10. Inglorious Basterds
Just Missed Out on Top 10
1. The Hangover
2. Star Trek
Worst Movies of 2009
1. Dance Flick
2. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
3. All About Steve
5. The Unborn
7. The Haunting in Connecticut
8. Year One
9. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
10. The Men Who Stare at Goats
Just Missed Out on Worst 10
2. Bride Wars
3. The Stepfather
Top 3 That Exceded Expectations
1. Up in the Air (trailer didn't look that promising to me; ended up being my favorite movie of the year)
2. Adventureland (can't stand Kirsten Stewart but she was really good in this)
3. The Twilight Saga: New Moon (let the flames begin; was expecting complete trash but the movie was not nearly the worst thing I saw this year)
Top 3 That Failed Expectations
1. 9 (trailers looked like this movie would be completely badass but all it really accomplished was looking great)
2. Bruno (Borat is a hard movie to follow up to and Bruno was still pretty funny just not nearly as side-splitting as what Borat was)
3. Gamer (the only redeeming quality was Michael C. Hall; was expecting more on the lines of Crank but didn't quite reach that level)
Top 5 Guilty Pleasures of 2009
1. Jennifer's Body
2. Ninja Assassin
3. He's Just Not that Into You
5. The Last House on the Left
Fair to Midland